Dive-Xtras modular camera mount
Our new modular camera mount raises the bar in terms of ergonomics and versatility. It comes standard with all the features that divers typically add to their mount and its modularity allows you to configure it perfectly to meet all your photography or videography needs!
- 1" ball joints at each corner - the stand required legs, so we used ball joints, compatible with standard arm systems. If you need to mount an arm or build a quick tripod, this stand lets you do it!
- Anchor hole for security wrist strap for small cameras like the GoPro action camera system, it is essential to attach them.
- Eccentric cam strap - for quick and easy mounting on any scooter!
- Compatibility with 6", 8" and 10" tubes. Fits almost all thruster hulls including our BlackTip, Cuda, Piranha and Sierra scooters.
Choose from 4 mounting options!
- Standard: Single ¼-20 screw. Mounts anything with the typical ¼-20 screw hole.
- Arca: The stand comes with an Arca Swiss clamp and plate. Mount the plate to your camera body and gain the ability to quickly attach and detach your camera. Additional plates are widely available online or at your local camera store if you wish to swap between multiple bodies.
- Pan Arca: Want to rotate your camera and get those great shots? Add the Panoramic Head to your system! Comes with an Arca Swiss Pan head, clamp and plate.
- Ball Arca: the ultimate in flexibility. With the integrated ball head, you can now aim your camera wherever you want! Great for getting those rear-facing hero shots. Comes with ball joint, clamp and Arca Swiss plate.