Sherwood Brut Pro
The Brut Pro retains exemplary reliability combined with the ease of maintenance of its predecessor. Crude continues to be the clear favorite for rental applications around the world.
The new Sherwood Brut Pro has a fully engineered second stage for better performance. The Brut Pro is the first entry-level regulator with an air-compensated 2nd stage.
- Compensated Second Stage - The air compensated regulator ensures that you will get the same breathing effort at 3000 psi or 500 psi, improving the diving experience.
- Co-molded mouthpiece - The large co-molded mouthpiece uses two different silicone compounds to reduce jaw fatigue.
- The T-shaped design reduces the profile of the first stage of the regulator when mounted on the cylinder, minimizing the risk of contact with the back of the head.
- The balanced first stage piston delivers sufficient air volume at a stable intermediate pressure to the second stage over a wide range of supply pressures.
- A sealed first stage, using no fluids or gelatin that could leak or increase maintenance costs.
- Four LP ports and two HP ports for more pipe positioning options.